Jump to content

bigjackb

Members
  • Posts

    119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bigjackb

  1. Most likely. I had the alignment done on mine 6 months after I bough it as I had booked a track day and it was way out so might be worth checking. Otherwise I’ve had no problems with it at all.
  2. Not all the ones I’ve seen and certainly didn’t on mine was Bridgestone S001
  3. If it’s on the standard bridgestones from the factory that will probably be what’s causing it. I found they didn’t like the cold weather much at all. All swapped for mpss now and feels much better.
  4. Luckily for me I live in Scotland where the insurance seems to be considerably lower. I’m 23, 6 years no claims and I’m £450 on a 65 plate Nismo.
  5. bigjackb

    Fife Meet?

    Sunday 19th is good for me. I’m open as to where we could meet.
  6. bigjackb

    Fife Meet?

    I’m off for the next couple of weeks so would be up for it anytime...apart from next Saturday as I’m at the rugby.
  7. bigjackb

    Fife Meet?

    I’d certainly be up for a meet if others are. I’m in Kirkcaldy.
×
×
  • Create New...