Jump to content

ro88ie

Members
  • Posts

    19
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ro88ie

  1. I just bought one new. £285 from Nissan.
  2. My bonnet is suffering from corrosion along the front edge so I'm looking at replacing it. Ideally I would like a HR bonnet but may settle for DE in gunmetal if it's good price and condition.
  3. Il take a set please
  4. Iv had the same when reversing up hill on to my drive too
  5. After 3k miles on my new clutch and lightweight flywheel I have begun suffering some slippage. This first happened few weeks and a couple hundred miles ago when I went for a spirited drive and then the car was sat running for 20 minutes or so, as I drove off anything over 2.5k revs would slip. A few minutes later and it was fine. Next day I tried the clutch test by flooring it at low speed in high gear and no problems at all. This weekend the problem reappeared when I stopped at motorway services on a hot day and when I set off same problem occurred. It would appear to me as though something is overheating when stationary and once I get some air running through all is fine. Has anyone experienced something similar or know what this could be?
×
×
  • Create New...