Jump to content

zippypooz

Moderators
  • Posts

    1,646
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zippypooz

  1. Good choice!!
  2. Hmmm ive just been on the phone to Black code and they say they can do it...not via oem software though.
  3. Oh i see!! Well Horsham is only down the road!! What sort of improvement can you expect to get? and is it safe!!!!!
  4. Try sticking cruise control on at 50mph, think I managed about 37mpg doing that! Remember to reset the trip comp once you've got cruise on to make sure it just reads that section of the journey! Yeah...i managed about 31mpg with cruise set to 80mph!!
  5. Not in town it wont...! Hahaha well no!! Although i do get a respectable 23/24mpg!!...SOMETIMES!!
  6. oh!! why is that!!?? im curious now!!
  7. Has anyone heard of Black Code Remapping? Been on their website and was wondering if anyone knows anything about them or has had work done on their Zed by this company!!...and if so, did it work!! Thanks all!!
  8. The Z can ACTUALLY do 30mpg!! Well 30.1mpg!! That's the best I'VE done anyway!!
  9. Cleaned and polished the Z. What pleasure!!

  10. Ok forgive my ignorance but what is uprev?? ive never heard this term!!
  11. True, although i like anthracite but would worry that the alloys wouldnt stand out as much...decisions decisions lol
  12. Oh really? you prefer yours as they were originally since you refurbed yours??
  13. Check the link buddy, lots of choices Heff, you are correct, a lot of that is also to do with weight saving http://tarmac.silver...fc-24678e254d1d so are most of these systems just bolt on and go!!??
  14. so a dual is better than a Y pipe? what are the price differences if any??
  15. Will let you know how I get on!! although not sure what colour yet!! what do you think!!?? I was thinking keep them the same as they stand out with the gun metal but would like opinions!!
  16. How is the quality improved?? better welds etc or other stuff??
  17. Hi all, i'm looking at potential exhaust systems and was thinking, is it worth staying with the standard system or moving on to another...at the mo i'm looking at a new back box so would like a little advice...I do love the sound produced by the standard box but am open to suggestions for durability, chrome look and performance. Pricewise id like to see what I can get for a similar cost to a standard back box but maybe one better suited for performance maybe!!...or am I being greedy lol!! Thanks!!
  18. Nice wheels!!
  19. thanks for your input!! sounds the ticket!!
  20. Great!! Thanks for the referral!! I'm presuming they did a good job too!!? I'm gonna check out their website. Good that you get a courtesy car too as I was 'worrying' about that!!
  21. No i'm definately not wanting to scrimp...its worth paying for isnt it!! Just a matter of finding a good sprayer.
  22. hmmm i'm sorta thinking spraying so far, just a refurb to the original finish, nothing fancy, but i'm gonna see where this post goes too!! Although i do like a nice shiny finish lol!! Thanks all!!
  23. Hi Jonny, so powder coating is more durable?? so im just presuming its just not as shiny then??
  24. Hi all, im thinking about refurbing my alloys (19" nismos) and im wondering whats the best way to go...either a traditional spray job or powder coating...which looks best and which is more durable as ive had conflicting views!! HELP!!
×
×
  • Create New...