Jump to content

Floydbax

Members
  • Posts

    816
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Floydbax

  1. The Macc lads were 'acquaintances' of mine
  2. Yea I use one all the time no probs I use one of the ports for this mounted on my screen permanently: http://www.vi-performance.com/ I find it's a great bit of kit.
  3. They will do anything you want, shape, sound, bore, steel, titanium, manifold, Ypipe, mid pipes, rear box, true dual literally anything, they are total experts. Have a look on their website at some of the work they have done, it's amazing
  4. I can also recommend JP exhausts. They made a full system copy of my knackered HKS Superdrager for my FTO which was way better than the HKS £400 and it lasted for something like 15 years until I scrapped the car due to rust issues! Was gonna get them to make a custom for my Zed but happened on a really good deal from Topgear Tuning in Bridport which I can't fault.
  5. OOOOOOooooHhhhhhhhhhh that's nice looking
  6. Floydbax

    Zz0

    From the album: zz

  7. Floydbax

    Zz9

    From the album: zz

  8. Floydbax

    Zz8

    From the album: zz

  9. Floydbax

    Zz7

    From the album: zz

  10. Floydbax

    Zz6

    From the album: zz

  11. Floydbax

    Zz5

    From the album: zz

  12. Floydbax

    Zz4

    From the album: zz

  13. Floydbax

    Zz3

    From the album: zz

  14. Floydbax

    Zz2

    From the album: zz

  15. Floydbax

    Zz1

    From the album: zz

  16. Floydbax

    Ze

  17. Floydbax

    Zb7

    From the album: Ze

  18. Floydbax

    Zb6

    From the album: Ze

  19. Floydbax

    Zb5

    From the album: Ze

  20. Floydbax

    Zb4

    From the album: Ze

  21. Floydbax

    Zb3

    From the album: Ze

  22. Floydbax

    Zb2

    From the album: Ze

  23. Floydbax

    Ze4

    From the album: Ze

  24. Floydbax

    Ze3

    From the album: Ze

×
×
  • Create New...