Jump to content

brillomaster

Members
  • Posts

    4,054
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brillomaster

  1. Nicely recovered! The MR2 looks pretty sorted round there, even in the damp. Best drifty-drift moment I managed was only a quarter turn of oppo coming out of redgate - clearly not trying hard enough!
  2. Anyone else noticed how much petrol has come down recently? Price for sainsburys unleaded (yes I know...) near me the other day was 1.229 which I thought was low, but morrisons have just trumped that with 1.209... Its been a long long time since petrol last dipped below 1.20 but it might well get there if this downward trend continues! Going to have to go for a nice long hoon to celebrate methinks
  3. I have to say, even though any loss of jobs anywhere and a reduction in the british motor racing industry is a bad thing, I feel no disappointment about caterham and marussia not being in the next few grand prix. any team that fails to score a single constructors point in a championship should perhaps consider a lower class of racing? I mean, if you're not at the sharp end of the competition, whats the point you even being there?
  4. have a look at rimtuck.com then search for 350zs with the size wheels you're thinking off, should give you a good idea of offsets.
  5. yeah that would be fine, as long as its not door to door racing! I think im pretty savvy with regards to other cars on circuit, haven't had a problem at any trackdays. would be interesting to know what class a BMW would be in... basically keeping it track spec, ie standard engine and brakes, but as light as possible, decent brakepads and fluid, suspension mods and decent tyres. think the biggest factor for me is the prohibitive cost of fitting a cage... although it does say for clubman classes that cages are recommended, but not compulsory. anyone know how much it is to enter a single round?
  6. I would be interesting in trying time attack... been on quite a few trackdays now but would like to know how I faired against other drivers in similar cars - but don't fancy a full on race as I cant afford to replace body panels!
×
×
  • Create New...