Jump to content

longsh07

Members
  • Posts

    1,113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by longsh07

  1. Sold - Thread can be closed, thanks!
  2. These are listed on the Driftworks forum too now. As I've had a question there about the slight warp on the inner lip of one of the alloys I thought I'd share the same here as I did there. As you can see the wheel 'bounces' as it rotates. I bought these new and the wheel arrived like it. Issue was pointed out to me by the original tyre fitter when balancing. I contacted Driftworks about it and sent them this clip. Advise was to test it and see if it caused a problem. It turned out to be purely cosmetic. My 350Z was totally solid with it for the whole time I ran these wheels and put in a few good laps around Silverstone with no issues to speak of.
  3. Hello? Is it safe to go outside again now? Wheels are back up for sale now the restrictions are starting to lift a bit. I've moved since I put them up so collection is now from Dunstable.
  4. Good shout, will probably stick them up on eBay too once things return to something slightly more normal...
  5. Putting the sale on hold for now as we've gone into tier 4...
  6. Bump - Give me a shout if any questions
  7. NOW SOLD. Staggered set of four 18" Work Emotion T7R alloy wheels in white, ET30, 114.3 PCD with Yokohama AD08R tyres. Fronts are 18"x8.5" with 245/40/R18 93W tyres. Tread depths are 4.5/4.8/5.3mm and 5.0/5.2/5.7mm (centre, edges) Rears are 18"x9.5" with 265/40/R18 101W tyres. Tread depths are 4.2/4.3/4.1mm and 4.0/4.3/4.5mm (centre, edges) Alloys purchased from Driftworks as a custom order in 2017. Tyres bought from Demon Tweeks the same year. Bought to fit 350Z. No longer required as my 350Z was sold almost a year ago and didn't replace it with anything these would fit. Have been stored in a garage on a proper tyre rack though are now stacked in garage since moving house. Few minor imperfections, small bit of curb rash on one of the rears and a few small stone chips on others (see photos). One of the inner lips is ever so slightly warped, alloy arrived like this and is a cosmetic flaw only. It's practically impossible to tell where this is on the wheel and is only really noticed when the wheel is in motion, such as on a tyre balancer. All alloys where ceramic coated with GTECHNIQ C5 ALLOY WHEEL ARMOUR when new. Front 1 Front 2 Rear 1 Rear 2
  8. Brought a pair of Cobra HFC's off Alan. Delivered nice and quick :thumbs:

  9. longsh07

    Nismo Lug Nuts

  10. longsh07

    350Z GT4 163/176

×
×
  • Create New...