Jump to content

Adrian@TORQEN

Trader
  • Posts

    14,706
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adrian@TORQEN

  1. As the Nismo is not yet sold, I did this on an impulse buy With @Jonnymonno's help, before I'll decide on the Stillen SC installation, I did this:
  2. Stelvio Pass next: Luxembourg next, scoooooooorching 38C : Next and last stop Bruges, Belgium 4300 miles in total, the Wrangler performed absolutely flawlessly in any conditions: mud, through the rivers, in the forest, on the motorway etc Loving it!
  3. Transalpina, Romania: Left Romania, spotted this 350z in Austria Next stop, Salzburg, Austria: We then stopped in Insbruck, Austria, woke up to this view: On the way to Umbrail Pass: 2503m - Umbrail:
  4. Transfagarasan, Romania: More in the next post.
  5. Some pics I took while travelling through Europe, via France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania and return via Hungary, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, France, to include: Transfagarasan, Transalpina, Umbrail Pass, Stelvio Pass etc. Sibiu, Romania: Vrancea, Romania: Brasov, Romania More pics in the next post.
  6. So I finally managed to finish the suspension and exterior on the silver Jeep, just in time before the long trip through Europe. Some pics with how it looks now, before I start stripping the diffs and start dealing with the interior: Alignment done: First proper wash in the last 12 months New plates on:
  7. Thanks a lot for your order and review, Connor!
  8. Feel free to organise one, we need minimum 5 to be able to offer 15% discount, minimum 10 orders for 20%.
×
×
  • Create New...