Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I see this a lot on the M25 stretch to the bridge where the roadworks are, I would like to think they are all getting points and fined but I doubt it, still not worth the risk though
  2. I have my z in Loughborough and I'm in London for another week or so or I would check now. How ifficukt would it be to wire up a speaker and where would I put it?!? Cheers for the hop on this Well mine is an aftermarket nav so it had a tiny speaker on it, I just got a bigger one from Maplins and wired it up just underneath the gear knob surround. Its plenty loud enough and doesn't interupt the HU, depends how you want it really...
×
×
  • Create New...