ThAnks for all ur great comments, called Nissan who said
that the car should come in straight away for repairs.
How was I to know it was a main issue with the zed?
Only just got the bloody car. Still got 14 day exchange so
might get a car that works right.
Once again thankyou for your expert help!
It means your engine temprature sensor is failing and you need a new engine. Either that or the temperature sensor is located somewhere which doesn't enjoy the warmth of direct sunlight. But you probably need a new engine.
WTF? Its only got 15k on the clock, are we talking about the same thing here? I am talking about the digital display pod that indicates the various different set points.
IE, clock, mpg, outside temp, stop watch etc.
Guys really need your expert help.
I wanna rid my bose head unit and install a double din. I would like to retain my steering wheel controls too Questions are.
1. What loom is required and where do i get one?
2. Will this be any good http://www.wedodigital.co.uk/product/20 ... os-mc702b/
3. Is there a loom to input Ipod into the bose if i kept it?
07 roadster.
Cheers.
Just a note that if you wanna protect your rag top, i have been using FABSIL and it works a treat. Outdoor/camping shops sell it. Good purchase for roadster owners.
Also did my wife beetle too.
Shuould the red door lights come on when the doors open? If so mine dont, any ideas as to what the problem might be?
Thanks in advance for any help.
07/07 roadster
Well i couldnt call him any thing else that would be polictically correct could I?
I too have had European youth conflicts so your not alone.
Sorry if it offended you, but my context was being polite!
Personnally mate i would run a screwdriver all over his car without ANY hesitation, These people really really annoy me, thats why i take up 2 spaces in any car park. If it your space, put up a post where his/her door would open. Failing that, take it out of his face!!!