Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Yep, burned through. Ouch.
  2. Looks very 'rangers' to me..... Cavalier Turbo wheels I'm sure.
  3. ahem.....
  4. I got crisped driving to Miami in a convertible. I wouldn't bother again..... I did the PCH from San Francisco to San Diego (then onto Vegas) in September and it's a fantastic drive in any car. Whicheverone you go for will not be a disappointment. I'd let my heart rule 100% as you're not buying it. If your head came into it you'd be in a Toyota Camry. Look at picks of them, watch youtube vids.... which gives you a semi is the winner!
  5. May had a Cadillac CTS-V.
  6. They were clean ones! I was just there commissioning wells so to be honest they were way too dirty for what I was doing there!
  7. Spacers look great on the stock wheels too. Same stance will be achieved.
  8. Is the Evo Turbocharged and Supercharged still? Was fast as hell for the last 3 years but he keeps adding to it. The bad thing is that he has all but killed the class he's in racing in the Scottish Championship as nothing else can get near his car. So many just don't bother entering! It's a shame!
  9. I'm hoping to hire a challenger or a Camaro when I'm over for my wedding. I won't have a mustang. Too boring. I'll check out Hertz though!
  10. Moved for you. I love hill climbing. Great to watch. Looks like you get much nicer metal taking part than we get up here. Although I think the Evo pictured in from Aberdeen.
×
×
  • Create New...