Carbon Lip Cover

raduv66

Hi all i'm on the lookout for a carbon lip cover for pre facelift 05 if anyones got one floating about they don't need any more :teeth: .Had a search about and looks like its either US or Hong Kong for these now and the prices are all over the shop :shrug: .I noticed trader on here was doing them a while back but that thread has dried up now. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

35958d1154179092-carbon-fibre-lower-front-lip-cover-imgp0718.jpg

Do epracing still do them? Sure there's some on eBay too but you can't gaurantee the fitment can you

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Yeah seen some on eBay but they seem to be either from hong kong Or US and dont really want to blind buy only to end up with something that is no good and ends up as an expensive back scratcher.

Pretty sure Nissan do them? I bought one off my mate(even before I got Z) and he is got it off his mate who works for Nissan...it had Nissan stamp on it and piece of paper from Nissan with part number and that... Might be worth a check? Might be a bit pricey as well! I sold mine for £50 as was no use to me on Nismo bumper

Pretty sure Nissan do them? I bought one off my mate(even before I got Z) and he is got it off his mate who works for Nissan...it had Nissan stamp on it and piece of paper from Nissan with part number and that... Might be worth a check? Might be a bit pricey as well! I sold mine for £50 as was no use to me on Nismo bumper

Imagine what they would want for that! £115 for b pillars & this is bigger lol.

I hope they wear a mask

Imagine what they would want for that! £115 for b pillars & this is bigger lol.

I hope they wear a mask

Yea, they are rip off bastards! Lol

Cheers fella :thumbs:

Done and no worries :)

we dont live to far apart mate i'm only in Larkfield I'll have to pop up and take a look at your Z soon .I'm of up to West Kingsdown tomorrow to a body shop recommended by my neighbour for me stone chips. Might be able to get a good deal on a respray cash in hand I'll see if i can get something for the forum.

Cheers Spursmddave Daryl is making me one up if anyone else is interested send him a PM.

rough cost??

You'll be looking at £140 for this made up and laqued with postage for something that fits members Zeds with about a seven day turn around . Hope it helps PM Daryl for more info.

Edited by raduv66

Cheers Spursmddave Daryl is making me one up if anyone else is interested send him a PM.

Excellent, and anytime you wanna pop round just drop me a PM :thumbs:

Will do mate thanks again . Had two quotes on my front end stone chips today £500 @ £ 1650 The second sent me weak at the knees.

PM Daryl thats who made mine :thumbs:

748f1f6d.jpg

I love the set up above, although I thought it was achieved by wrapping the lip below the grill? But it is actually a crafted carbon part that slots on? Sorry if I have just offended you, being naive.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update and a few thanks firstly SMD for the insperation and pointing me in the right direction.Thanks Daryl it fits like a glove and looks great below the Zunsport just what i was looking for . Now just got to get a stillen splitter to fit below it B) . And thanks Alex for delivery :thumbs: not every day your part turns up delivered in a Azure ,nice clean Z you got I'll have to clean mine tomorrow.Not sure if your on the forum as forgot to ask :blush: