Opinions on this please guys.....

sijames

He peeps, just after some expert opnions from you guys to see if you think the 350 in the attached link is worth the money their asking for it:

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/ ... cklist.htm

Its the white one, 20" wheels with black leather..... infact the only one on there, haha.

Ive just missed out on one at another company as its been sold this morning, so this is my next option?

Any feedback welcome :thumbs:

:)

Thanks for the reply guys. I thought the mileage was high for the year, so was just making sure the price is right for what it is.

Only thing i havent got in my favour is that i`ll be trading mine in as p/x, and thats where the majority of the funds will come from, so maybe hard to push down price.... but im sure theres other ways of getting money down, say i haggle a years tax, full tank of V-Power etc etc......

Well ive emailed the company and sent them piccies of what I want to trade it in for, and we`ll await the reply!!!

Thanks again guys, appreciated. :thumbs:

Don't rush into buying the first one that grabs your eye, there will always be great Zeds around for you, and at competetive prices too. When I bought mine last year, I let the dealer think that his was only one of three or four I was considering, and that I was very happy to get the right one, not just the first one. It was incredible how twitchy they get when you stay in control :lol:

Don't rush into buying the first one that grabs your eye, there will always be great Zeds around for you, and at competetive prices too. When I bought mine last year, I let the dealer think that his was only one of three or four I was considering, and that I was very happy to get the right one, not just the first one. It was incredible how twitchy they get when you stay in control :lol:

twitchy ?? they will have a nervous breakdown now with the state of the market :lol::lol:

That garage is not known for imports so I'd ask how they came to have it.

The dealers have changed a few times over the years on that site so might be worth digging in the search engine on them, although I don't know and haven't heard of any problems with them.

When I've stopped by there they've always been professional and not too pushy.

If you go for a test drive, then you've got a nice bit of twisty and quick bit of roads nearby (if you go up the hill towards Clutton take the bend at the top in the RH lane ;) ).