2005 Birdview SCREEN ONLY

Mikevv

Hi guys, I got a Birdview screen only from a member on here a while ago, but it turns out I no longer need it.

It is just the screen, and it is for sale, but I can't be bothered to post it. So collection from Ringwood only please, otherwise it's going to Mr Skip and The Dump ;)

It has a small chip in the top right corner, but once fitted you won't see this. I work night shifts, so expect late replies, usually from around 5 pm onwards, all the way through to about 9 am haha

IMG-20150714-WA0000_zpsa2yi2ht3.jpg

20150714_083925_zpsj9dmcuwm.jpg

20150714_083955_zpsknbwyeev.jpg

I'm not looking to make cash on this, just space in my house haha.

YOU WILL NEED THE BUTTONS AND A DIFFERENT CUBBY IF YOU PLAN TO FIT THIS TO A NON SATNAV CAR!

Please do some thorough research into this, unlike me, to make sure it is a good option to go for this rather than an aftermarket unit, as like I said you need the buttons and cubby to work this.

I think £20 is a fair price as you're collecting from me. Just post here, or PM me offers if you think that is too high.

Thank you.

Again if there is anything wrong with my post Mods/Admins feel free to go to town on this to fix it and let me know!

Edited by Mikevv

Right guys, I'm taking this to the Beaulieu car meet when I go, all you gotta do to get it is come say hello, and maybe buy me a burger or something :p

If nobody takes it, then it's going in the skip outside the nearest shop ;)

• 4 weeks later...