MEETS/EVENT NEWBIE

STYLZ

Hey all. So i have owned my zed since March and have for the first time joined a car club. So far its great as i know more about the zed than i ever thought i would in such a short time thanks to all the zed community. I would love to start going to shows and events but don't know very much about them or what ones to go to? Would love to go to a meet or show closer to home so i know what to expect.

Been looking for meets in scotland but doesn't seem to be any in the near future unless im looking in the wrong section.

If anyone knows of any, a wee link to the page would be much appreciated.

Still relatively new to this so if any of what I've said sounds stupid, then keep it to yourself! ;) ;) ;)

Hey Stylz,

Glad to hear that you are getting everything you need out of the forum with knowledge of the zed.

There are some meets in Scotland but all depends what area you are from. There is two sections...one for central Scotland and one for the North of Scotland.

If you are local to Aberdeen there is a mini meet tomorrow. Have a look on the north Scotland meets section.

Hey Jeff. Thanks for that. Unfortunately I'm in Glasgow so I'm a good bit away from yourself still.

And i have just found the regional section on the forum for central Scotland so thanks for that aswell mate.

Edited by STYLZ