Finally got a Z!!

I'm turning 21 in August and I got my Z yesterday, insurance I'm running around £140 a month, which I'm used to. Only get 1 years NCB next month, and before that I paid about £130 a month for my 2003 BMW 318i, so yeah, used to bleeding dry for a car ;)

Can I ask how much yours is?

Edited by Mikevv

Welcome to the land of Z---Your orange is nice--but not the best orange ;)

We will have to compare our zeds and see ;)

I'm turning 21 in August and I got my Z yesterday, insurance I'm running around £140 a month, which I'm used to. Only get 1 years NCB next month, and before that I paid about £130 a month for my 2003 BMW 318i, so yeah, used to bleeding dry for a car ;)

Can I ask how much yours is?

Well I had an Astra before this (cheap to insure and run so don't judge!) and it was around £900 for the year, my insurance company has charged me an extra £500 until February when it renews, so I don't think that is too bad. Not sure what the premium will be when it renews, I will have 6 years no claims then, the only thing I have going against me is the fact I have 3 points for a bald tyre, which affect my premium.

Anyway, we went up to a place called Wycoller, near Colne and past Scar Top (if that is familiar with anyone around the North Yorkshire area) and I took a few pictures.

I would upload the pictures but it doesn't want to let me. It lets me preview the pictures I want to upload but when I try post them I get an error message saying 'You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.'

I have noticed my zed seems quite loud so I looked underneath the other day and the car appears to have a full stainless steel exhaust system, with no cats. I am aware that it will need changing before an MOT but I don't mind because I don't need to save up for a new exhaust system because it has one! Just might need to invest in some HFCs before MOT time.