New Member wanting to ditch the 8 and get a Z

Wow thats a gorgeous r3!! I love the recaros on them as opposed to the s1 style seats. I've just been offered to trade with a 2002 tt 225 so I may end up putting the 350z on hold for the moment. The tt's with a stage 1 map are bonkers!

• Like 1

Wow thats a gorgeous r3!! I love the recaros on them as opposed to the s1 style seats. I've just been offered to trade with a 2002 tt 225 so I may end up putting the 350z on hold for the moment. The tt's with a stage 1 map are bonkers!

Good luck with the TT. The most unreliable cars I've ever owned!

Better looking car Masa ... your avin a giraffe. 350's don't require an engine rebuild every 50/60 000 miles either.

Hello and welcome along buddy to the club. :)

I meant the 350Z is better looking than the RX8! The list is of things that are better about the 350 over the 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the z feels heavy compared to the 8 , the 8's handling as you know is very confidence inspiring

The z takes a little to get used to , but feels a lot quicker because of the torque , Z more exclusive and less common than the 8

Zed's are ultra reliable too

Zed is the natural progression for you ! , you will enjoy the Z experience :)

Hello and welcome!

I may be called a heretic for this, but I miss my Rex. Not in a way that I'd replace my 370z or the 350z I had after it (both are better cars) but there is something really special about the RX8. Mine was a 40th Anniversary 2008 with the Bilsteins and posh wheels. I occasionally have dark thoughts about picking up a PZ model as a bit of a toy as my 'z is all a bit crazy in comparison. Anyhow, you'll love the 'z whichever you get. In my experience it is just so much more than the RX8 in many ways (though this does also include weight, it is less 'chuckable').

Welcome :)

Edited by dajw

350Z .... Had mine for a couple of weeks now ... Have not regretted one moment :D it certainly for me was one of those just gotta do it moments :) was reluctant about changing my trustworthy Bulletproof Audi A6 but now so glad I did :) enough said :D. rx8's are nice looking though.