Camber

JoKeR

For 2003 350z. Don't know much about it but need it when I put my new wheels on for even tread wear.

Need a bit of info on it, are they all adjustable or is there a set amount.

Also where do I buy from and what prices are we talking or has anyone got a set going for sale?

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

What are you wanting to buy?

Well I've been told I'm going to need camber on the rear when i put on my new wheels to reduce the uneven tread wear.

So I need to buy whatever parts in order to do this.

Can I have camber on just the rear and not the front?

Does it need to be adjustable to get it how I want or do they only come as adjustable and not a fixed amount of camber?

Sorry if I sound proper solid but this is something I don't know much about mate lol

You can buy camber control arms for the rear, they are adjustable) The 350 has lack of adjustment when lowered to bring the camber back into square (even tyre wear). With the wheels you have or are buying though, you need quite the opposite, you will need to run loads of negative camber to tuck the top edge in under the arch, so your tyre wear will be horendous on the inside edge. Hope that makes sense.

Yh that does make sense thanks mate. So I need camber control arms, what about toe kits? Do I need these too as Adrian mentioned? Also how much for these parts please mate?

Soooo many questions haha

350Z Eibach Pro-Alignment Rear Camber / Toe Kit

After the installation of either uprated spring kit or coil-over kit, a vehicle's alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.

Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis' true potential. With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. High-speed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.

Features:

* Precision Alignment Kits for Maximum Performance - and Prevents Uneven Tire Wear

* Wider Range of Camber Adjustment - Suitable for Street or Track Tuning

£165