Back box 350z

JoKeR

Any back box please but not too loud. I have a loud exhaust on now but it gets me kicked off track!

I'm looking for something quieter maybe stock. So I can swap it around the day before/after track days.

Want something really cheap please surely someone has one lying around...

My car is a 2003 350z and I'm located in S/E London.

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

I have a rubbish exhaust with a pretty decent silencer in it? Could get the silencer put into your current exhaust to swap the faffing about? It's like this:

muffler1.jpg

edit, it's a weld in one, not a slide on one like this

Edited by AliveBoy

you have to cut the appropriate amount of of your existing exhaust to weld it in I thin k it's around 15" long

Okay makes sense. So I could just remove my mid box and a few inches of piping to make up 15" then fit it there?

Will this quieten it down a fair bit then and where can I get one at what price mate.

Thanks

Ok Andy I'll have to let you know on that only as its nearly 2 hours away an I'm just thinking petrol costs on top too. Could be s really good price but won't be that great a price once I've paid for fuel. Going to see about a cheap back box with baffles.

Maybe something like this... ?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221098551025&globalID=EBAY-GB

Plus I have exhaust wadding to go around the baffle

All sorted now mate thanks. I got it done today just got a new single exit put on but its so much quieter :'(

I've asked a few people and had mixed answers. Thought I would see what you guys think.

So at the end of this video there is a high pitched noise. It happens when I boot the car too. Not when driving normal. Someone suggested it's my mid box so I'm going to get it removed as I was wanting to do this anyway.

https://vimeo.com/131988528

Anybody selling a mid pipe. No boxes just straight though?

Thanks