Auto clunk moving from park

ziglo

Another question to the owners of 370z with the auto box.

When moving out of park into a gear sometimes it's not the smoothest action and a bit clunky, is this normal ? had a couple of autos in the past but never really noticed it.

It seems as though I'm not pushing the button on the shifter fully in but I'm sure I am.

Thanks J

I'd say that's pretty normal for the 370, especially when cold or on initial start up with the higher engine revs...it'll be labeled as 'character' if you go and see a Nissan dealership ;)

Nothing to worry about IMHO, at least you can rest assured it's going to me more reliable than a manual box :stir: And here we go..... :boxing:

:lol:

This sounds like the hill start assist? I have a manual and as you hear the brakes release you may hear an odd noise which cars without hill start assist will not make when setting off from even a small incline- might be this (it would be the same regardless of gearbox as it's the brakes releasing making the noise).