Exhaust bung

JoKeR

I'm after an exhaust bung for a 5 inch tip. Last track day I done I passed the sound test but was way too loud round the track an got kicked off!

Static test

I'm 95db @ 4500rpm then as soon as I let off it jumps to 105db.

@ 5250 it's 112db then they said it gets way louder out on track lol 🙉

The limit was 100db!

I'm looking for something just to put in/on the tip of the exhaust for easy removal/install.

Something like this but 5" please

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/universal-exhaust-silencers/decibel-slayer-bolt-on-exhaust-noise-decibel-reducer-insert

Need one by 17th July for the next track day.

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

5 INCH?! That's HUGE!! (*ahem* for an exhaust, nothing else you animals :lol: ) I have two at home, don't think either one is 5" but I'll check. Will have to be tomorrow though

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 1

Yh it does work on a weird scale. An I know 5" is big haha (exhaust) haha

Tomorrow is fine thank you mate.

I'll take a look at them links as soon as I get better signal mate an I'm NA so you say it will be minimal loss?

Thanks

Yh might go for that one on the link alive boy thanks. Just gonna check to make sure it's definitely 5" then check again. Surely cable ties will just melt won't they?

Yh might go for that one on the link alive boy thanks. Just gonna check to make sure it's definitely 5" then check again. Surely cable ties will just melt won't they?

Metal ones will be fine, they're funny things, not sure how I expected them to work, but it's not how they do :lol: they work like cable ties, just with a ball and some magic haha