WANTED - Z Badge or OEM Nissan Badge

HassanZ

My car is going in for a respray in 2 weeks and I was either planning on doing the front bumper badge removal or replacing THE current OEM badge to make it immaculate again.

The reason I'm hesitating on doing the badge delete is that I've heard the filler can start to sink in over time which I wouldn't want to deal with.

For this reason I would either want a Z burger badge or an OEM badge in immaculate condition.

I appreciate your help guys.

Hassan

E Bay,

I bought some cracking Z badges in brushed chrome, beautiful and match the door handles and Rays alloys

They also do bright chrome

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Z-LOGO-BADGE-EMBLEM-FOR-350Z-350-Z-FAIRLADY-GT-/181733126440?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a50237128

Even better than original

Fit the bonnet and boot perfectly

E Bay,

I bought some cracking Z badges in brushed chrome, beautiful and match the door handles and Rays alloys

They also do bright chrome

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Z-LOGO-BADGE-EMBLEM-FOR-350Z-350-Z-FAIRLADY-GT-/181733126440?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a50237128

Even better than original

Fit the bonnet and boot perfectly

Really appreciate the help and advice mate. I purchased a pair of these for my previous 350z in a satin silver but black blotches appeared all over them after some time due to the weather I believe. I purchased the badges from this exact seller. Let me know how yours hold up, maybe they may have improved the quality?

I have a genuine one off my old bumper mate. I'l check tomorro on a score outa 10 how immaculate it is, but from memory I'd say it's about 9ish! No marks or discolouring, only dropping a point cause it's not new. Pm me if interested, i'l try get a photo tomorro for ya if interested

I just took both my Nissan badges off a couple of days ago to fit the new black Z badges. Was planning to whack them on ebay to see if they fetched anything. Drop me a PM if you are interested mate.

GaryT if you want to remove the badge just get some dental floss (fishing wire would be even better) and a hair dryer. Use the hair dryer to heat the badge and warm the glue then slide the wire in behind the badge and use a sort of sawing action to cut through the glue. It will leave some glue on the bumper that needs to be removed but other then that its an easy job.

• Like 1

I have these brand new never fitted bought for my 370z but didnt like the black so getting rid £50 for the pair deliverd.Also these are not painted like some they are actual black plastic so wont stone chip

post-25568-0-29579300-1433178332_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kharmon

I have these brand new never fitted bought for my 370z but didnt like the black so getting rid £50 for the pair deliverd.Also these are not painted like some they are actual black plastic so wont stone chip

Those are the exact ones I bought. I went for the ones with the Carbon backing and after import duties ended up costing me nearly £100 - yours are a bargain at £50 mate! Here's how they look on the car (sorry for the thread hijack but it may help the OP with ideas!)

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0834.jpg