Scuffed my Z. Nooooooooo! :-(

350matty

Where are you based?

Middlesbrough

Ahh ok, i was going to see if you were close to Oxford as my Dad's local bodyshop would probably do that for £100 for you

£100 :bounce: Wish i did live near there :pinch:

Wish my dad owned one right now, would be a free job :(

You have a gun metal grey one dont you? We'll swop plates and ya dad wont know and i will be free HAHA.

Thanks away m8

you had to mention it didnt you :scare::scare: he has sold his Z and has been having therapy ever since, you've set him back 6 months now :thumbs:

:cry:

He He....she's mine now :teeth: . Ayesha has just had her first MOT the other day and sailed through it with advisories on three of my tyres. I guess I'd better start looking for some new rubber. I think they are the original tyres and have just gone through the 20k mark, although 18k of them were put on by Louis.

Craig.

Ive just picked her up! :yahoo:

Im now £150 out of pocket, but its all worth if. It took one day and it looks perfect :thumbs: The colour match is out of this world.

Fast friendly service :bounce: Will definately go back to him if i have another problem.

Where i bumped my car it looked so tricky to repair but obviously not. It wasnt just a stuff it was a deep dent. Lucky i didnt need any panels taken off cos he could reach the dent from under the wheel arch.

BEFORE

DSC00133.jpg

AFTER

DSC00173.jpg

Thanks peeps for the support during my emotional drama :thumbs:

350matty

:lol::lol: Going to sort out my front bumper after new year cos its full of stone chipings. Before he started asked him how much to get the whole front bumper resprayed aswell. An extra £100 if only it werent in the coming of Xmas would have got that done to.

Im so happy :teeth: now i have to go to work :yuck: