US Headlights

bakseedaa

I was wondering if anybody knows whether a set of headlights ordered from the US would be ok to install in a UK car? I want to do some mods on the lights but I I cant be without the car too long. If they are ok to fit I think I should be able to sell my headlights and regain some of the money, Thanks

They will be pointing wrong way, which will fail MOT! But I think few people her have them!

I used to have "wrong pointing" headlights on my old celica...adjusted them slightly lower - so they weren't dazzling oncoming traffic and was all good!

• Like 1

Not sure about this one to be honest mate. I think it's the lenses that point wrong way...so if you get comparable lenses that point in right direction - you will be ok.

There are few people in U.S that do custom headlights. They can supply new set and do whatever mods you like and then just ship to you.

If that was me - I would do that and I would worry about them pointing wrong way. Adjust them slightly lower so you don't dazzle oncoming traffic and find friendly MOT garage or jut swap headlights for MOT :):thumbs:

Edited by Vlad
  • Like 1