Rota GTR-D

JoKeR

To fit a 350z. Possibly won't be able to buy off a member as I'll need to use my credit card haha.

Does anyone have these fitted? If so what size width have you gone for, I want to use stock tyres with them so I'm expecting a bit of stretch. The options are 9.5", 10" and 12". What do I go for?

I'm looking at these two colours

515df15eba49ba67df6ab1a1ef52a6b2.jpg

46496c4bd581e965b160798cee2ff207.jpg

Seen the ones on drift works and the average price I've seen for 4 is around £800.

Thanks

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

The issues with those adverts is that JoKeR is after the "D" which are the dished rota gtr's and personally I wouldn't go with anything welded but that's me. Not knocking you bradders, top marks for checking but yeah the D's are harder to find a good set

Haha thanks for your help guys keep them coming if you ever come across some please. Yh I'm after the GTR-D's not the GTR's but thanks anyway mate. I think I would rather get them in good condition and in a colour I will keep, I don't want to have to refurb them as it will put the price right up to more than buying new lol

Unless there are some really cheap ones going then I'll consider a refurb lol.

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

• 2 weeks later...