Toyo PX 4

sinbad

which ones?

I found the T1-s wernt that good. They gave ok grip, but the sidewalls were too soft and the edge of the tyre wore extremely quick. however the grip was very progressive and easy to handle.

The T1-r's where much better and for the price they were great which is why im quite interested in the 4's. If there anything like the T1-R's i could be pursuaded.

Camskill do them for the teg fitment for only £64..:teeth:

The goodyear GSD3's are £68

T1-Rs £74

and RE050A £84

If i go with the bridgestones then id keep them as they are meant to be the best all round tyre for the teg, but if i got the GSD3's or Toto 4's then id get some summer tyres next err.. summer. Maybe some 888's or Advans 048's.

I could hear you for much longer :teeth:

Just read this:

"Had my PX4's on the front now for a month and T1s ont he back

Very impressed so far, same TOP grip as T1r's BUT with a firmer tirewall, better for handling, what Toyo have done is make a hybrid of T1r and the r888's and its worked superb!!

I love them, Proxies 4's all the time for me now, they ARE the next step up from T1rs, basically T1rs with better dry weather grip and firmer sidewalls....

Well done Toyo"

So that settles it, im going for them!