Super Car Super Build

Wendy

Did anyone watch last night's show ?

Brilliant show, I loved it.

All about the production at Gaydon of the Aston Martin.

The piece regarding how they produce that exhaust sound - was just genius !! :teeth:

Many years ago I visited the Newport Pagnell factory.

They used to have few open days when a new model was released

Have a real urge to now visit the Gaydon one now and to drive one.

Just which one ?

Watching the processes actually gave me more confidence to try and solve some interior issues I have on my Corrado.

Don't know why I have been so afraid, easier than the engine and running gear !!!

I thought the Testing process they carried out before the final delivery was also really interesting especially as I had been thinking - How do they test these with so many elements carried out individually and by humans to each car. Of course so much of the top end of Motorsport is filtering through now.

Really did make me want to go and explore the Factory. Reminds me .......Need to check what is going on with Lotus visit that was being planned. I rarely understand much and so have many questions, but I do find it all so interesting.

The comment of 'one bad production car - that did not sell would probably finish the company' was quite scary but also the reasoning behind the quality of the product.

A good show.