Zizzing noises

satsuma71

I have one of those noises just in in front and to the right of the steering wheel, i think where the two bits of plastic come together :angry:

I know where that is coming from, it's the trim strip that fits the A pillar against the windscreen, try pushing some card temporarily in the gap, and see if that sorts it :thumbs:

sats

I have one of those noises just in in front and to the right of the steering wheel, i think where the two bits of plastic come together :angry:

I know where that is coming from, it's the trim strip that fits the A pillar against the windscreen, try pushing some card temporarily in the gap, and see if that sorts it :thumbs:

I had that steering wheel noise with my Z too, extremely irritating. Dealer ended up sorting, not quite sure what they did though, but they couldn't fix the first time I do know that. :lol:

With the windscreen, there is like a fuzzy felt kind of fabric between A pillar and dash/screen. You could try something like that. When I got my Zed it came with the fuzzy felt stuff sticking out :yuck: so was gently squeezed back into place. It might be possible the fuzzy felt stuff on your Z has dropped a bit, hence the pressure plastic on plastic stressing noise. :wacko: