[SOLD]High end Sennheiser IE80 earphones for sale

sipar69

Sennheiser IE80 in-ear earphones for sale.

Currently retail on Amazon for £269.00. I am asking £115 £75 which will include registered next day delivery postage. Excellent condition and work perfectly.

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B005N8W27I

Absolutely brilliant sounding earphones - the difference between these and a pair of bog standard earphones has to be heard to be believed. Sample review from What HiFi below.

http://www.whathifi....ser/ie80/review

I am selling as I like to try different types of earphones every few years and I feel like a change.

They have an interchangeable cable which means that if the cable wears out (they all do, eventually) you can just buy a new cable instead of having to buy a whole new set of earphone. I replaced the cable on these a few months ago.

There is a small selection of accessories as pictured including some spare tips. You can also order more from Sennheiser or on Amazon.

Please PM me if you want to grab this great bargain :)

b9a51181bd1a1ff4a028e765f76252d9_zpsgzuzog68.jpg

bfbcb8d00ddb86d93e1daf79fbca1bce_zps2xzjrwuo.jpg

Edited by sipar69

great headphones. I have the IE6 and love them.

Sadly I think overpriced. Seen them new for £110 plus del which I now is a lot cheaper than most places but there is always a worry that these are genuine as they are fake ones about. Not saying yours are fakes ones by the way

What are you looking at to replace them with?

Hi Mike

I would be very suspicious of anyone selling these new for anything in that price range. They could well be fakes. I researched carefully before buying mine and checked to ensure they were genuine. They are still £200 plus from most recognised retailers.

I am of course open to sensible offers from anyone interested in them.

It's my birthday soon so I'm going to splash out on some Shure SE846s :)

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 1

Price dropped to £70 plus £5 delivery.

This really is a great price for these top notch earphones - less than a third of the retail price.

Please PM if interested (I won't be reducing them any further after this - if they don't sell I'll happily hang on to them). :)