EBC RedStuff Performance Brake Pads

Blimsa

Front Brembo fitment EBC RedStuff

Selling as I have replaced them with some new Endless RS track pads.

approximately half worn so still plenty of life left in them. Make a nice upgrade over OEM pads.

image_zpsxypxag7c.jpg

image_zps7vdk3rxk.jpg

£25 delivered. Have a set of quite worn front discs to that could be included for a extra £10 - not much life at all left in discs but would pass an MOT etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Mate,

I've got crazy brake squeal from my 2 month Brembo's so i'm looking to swap them over for red stuff to see if the ceramic solves the problem. Rather than fork out for a brand new set these would do the job, that way if they don't solve the problem i'm not so outta pocket. If you've still got them how does £20 delivered sound?

Cheers.

Hi Mate,

I've got crazy brake squeal from my 2 month Brembo's so i'm looking to swap them over for red stuff to see if the ceramic solves the problem. Rather than fork out for a brand new set these would do the job, that way if they don't solve the problem i'm not so outta pocket. If you've still got them how does £20 delivered sound?

Cheers.

I had the same problem after a garage did my pads a few sets back. Took the pads out and applied a good coat of copper grease. Easy fix mate!

No worries. Appreciate the but in. That garage bill set me back a few hundred so to drive away with brake squeal annoyed the crap outta me. Just after a cheep fix and if copper grease is all it's going to take I'm a happy man.

• Like 1