Nismo gear pattern sticker

iwanprice12

Having recently bought a 'Nismo style' gearknob from Tarmac, was just wondering if anyone has bought a 'Nismo' gear pattern sticker to put on the top? I know it's not essential but thought the pattern would be useful for someone who is unfamiliar with the Zed i.e deciding to sell the Zed.

I can't copy and paste the link from Ebay on the ipad to the' sticker' i found on ebay.

Was looking to get the gearknob engraved but due to a slight curve at the top of the gearknob, my mate explained this would not be possible (with the lazer engraving machine he has)

Thanks,

Iwam

I got a little custom vinyl made up for my gear pattern from here:

http://www.signdezine.co.uk/

Very nice work and very friendly service. They made it to my exact dimensions and how I wanted it to look.

Ideal, thanks for that. Something along the lines inwas looking for! Was it expensive..?

No worries matey :) Nah around £10 I think. I think they sent me 2 come to think of it, what size are you after?

Edited by pjf1985

Very nice work and very friendly service. They made it to my exact dimensions and how I wanted it to look.

Ideal, thanks for that. Something along the lines inwas looking for! Was it expensive..?

No worries matey :) Nah around £10 I think. I think they sent me 2 come to think of it, what size are you after?

Haven't measured the diameter yet, but it's for a 'nismo' knob. Thanks, don't mind paying the £10. Had a reply off the company today, asking if I could send them an image of what I was after.

• Like 1

Haven't measured the diameter yet, but it's for a 'nismo' knob. Thanks, don't mind paying the £10. Had a reply off the company today, asking if I could send them an image of what I was after.

Ok well was going to say you can have my spare one if it would be the right size.

• Like 1

Ok well was going to say you can have my spare one if it would be the right size.

Thanks for that. I haven't had anything back yet so I'll let you know if that's ok? Will need to measure the diameter on mine!

Just letting you know I ordered my gel badge with just the z logo,they also do nice wheel centres with z logo,but I have just ordered blue nuts for my shadow chrome wheels.

The colour scheme for my car is blue/black/silver.Car is going to paintshop in april,front bumper getting resprayed/wing mirrors black and switch covers blue,this Z bug eats into your wallet

:wacko::blush: cheers :D

• Like 2

Just letting you know I ordered my gel badge with just the z logo,they also do nice wheel centres with z logo,but I have just ordered blue nuts for my shadow chrome wheels.

The colour scheme for my car is blue/black/silver.Car is going to paintshop in april,front bumper getting resprayed/wing mirrors black and switch covers blue,this Z bug eats into your wallet

Meant to say I have let Iwan have my gear pattern sticker btw. Posted it today Iwan :)

• Like 1

Meant to say I have let Iwan have my gear pattern sticker btw. Posted it today Iwan :)

Ideal, thanks a lot!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I have the pattern sticker stuck to the console (just on the upper right of the above picture) 😉 as its good quality it looks like it's supposed to be there. A bit on the small side though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk