Excellent Service in Kings Lynn

Mudman

Just a quick note to make the North Norfolk Zedders aware of Joe Graver. Joe was recommended to me by another forum member Tricky Ricky ( kudos to you!) We are a little short of forum traders around here so been looking for someone to look after my pride and joy.

Joe had my JDM in after the cam sensor episode. We discussed the work I wanted done and I supplied all the bits from Ewen at Clarke Motorsports which was P3, Diff oil change gearbox oil/molyslip and coolant change as a result of fitting the red Mishimoto coolant hoses I got from Buster last year. This was mainly a time thing as I have been putting it off for ages and ran out of time with the season starting in a few weeks. Joe was knowledgeable and everything that was asked of him plus a load of things I had missed such as a broken clip on the bonnet strut and sorting out my number plate holders and the pita job of screwing the cool air duct into the heats shield. His labour charges are lower than what I expected and inclusive of a strip, clean and lubrication of the brake system. Anything outside the remit was checked with a call. I wasn't surprised when he called me to say the car needed new tyres, I was aware they were pretty low on tread - What is didn't expect was him fitting new MPSS all around 225/245 for £566 inc balancing etc

The car sounds good again, feeling at lot more responsive and the steering/handling is back to true Z pedigree. The brakes are top notch considering 10 days ago I was having the shudders

So a quick thank you and plug for Joe - The car is due MOT in July and I know where it will be done.

Anyone local to Lynn Joe's based at Jeff Sutton in Wellesey Road, Kings Lynn and 01553 765224

Edited by Mudman
  • Like 3