New 350z owner in South Worcestershire!

Hey buddy, good to see a new Zed in the area! I'm also in Worcester.. I believe I actually drove past your S2000 on the day it got killed... looked bad! Road between Pershore and Drakesbroughton by any chance?

See you at the meet on Sunday by the sounds of it!

Hello and :welcome: to the forum Matt :thumbs:

As others have said (thanks guys), you should pop along to Shelsley on Sunday, I'm sure with 20+ Zeds we won't be hard to find! :lol: Be even better if you could meet us at the rendezvous point in Stourport - it'll give you opportunity to put faces to usernames and cars before we disperse in search of breakfast.(Just let me know if you can)

Usually something planned/happening in the West Mids/Worcs area every month, here's a link to what we got up to last year: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/85191-west-mids-meet-schedule-retrospective-2014/

I'll add you to the West Mids owners mailing list so I can pester you with spam when we have any events coming up :lol:

Whereabouts in South Worcestershire are you located?

Ian :)

Hey buddy, good to see a new Zed in the area! I'm also in Worcester.. I believe I actually drove past your S2000 on the day it got killed... looked bad! Road between Pershore and Drakesbroughton by any chance?

See you at the meet on Sunday by the sounds of it!

It was indeed that spot of road! Seems like every man and his dog saw that smashed up S2000, seems a long time ago now though...