Esure for younger drivers

ApexTM

Hi guys and girls(?)

Being new to the 370, I first did not even look at the car due a perceived massive insurance premium. My existing insurer (Adrian Flux) of my modified focus st, was £600. They would not touch me for less than £4k.

I am 23, 5yrs NCB,car lives in a garage. Pay £290 with Esure. I was so amazed with this price I checked it 3 times and then went to dealership to view and buy one lol!

Just shows there is great deals out there not just for older drivers,

Tom

Edited by ApexTM
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi guys and girls(?)

Being new to the 370, I was first did not even look at the car due a perceived massive insurance premium. My existing insurer (Adrian Flux) of my modified focus st, was £600. They would not touch me for less than £4k.

I am 23, 5yrs NCB,car lives in a garage. Pay £290 with Esure. I was so amazed with this price I checked it 3 times and then went to dealership to view and buy one lol!

Tom

have you gotten another quote from them recently? I got a quote off them for £2400 for a 370 with 6years nc and 23 y/o.

Hi guys and girls(?)

Being new to the 370, I was first did not even look at the car due a perceived massive insurance premium. My existing insurer (Adrian Flux) of my modified focus st, was £600. They would not touch me for less than £4k.

Tom

have you gotten another quote from them recently? I got a quote off them for £2400 for a 370 with 6years nc and 23 y/o.

I renewed with esure in February this year. I am 24, 6 years NCB £289, car lives in garage if that helps.

Tom

Edited by ApexTM
  • Like 1