Saturday Afternoon!!!

Yells4

saw about 3 or 4 of you lot having a laugh between holmes chapel and Chelford in cheshire (cant remember the proper A-road name, but its a good one!). Couple of grey ones and cant remember the rest, passed preety quick!did swing round to see if I could come and have a play too, but I missed you lot :blush: . Then proceeded to give one of you with a private plate an absolute slapping on the way to macclesfield :p Ive got a yellow audi by the way (not my choice of colour! :scare: )

hey, i wasnt the one doing the racing!! :p I just thought id see if it was a group of you lot on here that were out that day or not... :thumbs:

As for the "proper sports car" comment, I think the 350z is a very nice bit of kit. I owned a 350bhp pulsar, and one of my friends had a mines fettled tt 300zx so i do have a lotta respect for the cars. I just prefer the audi cause its a bit of a sleeper...doesnt look like its 400bhp and with more torque then you can wave a nissan bashing stick at :D if any of you lot are going totb we can see what happens ay?!?! :teeth:

:lol: no fun turbo vs na ;) play with a TT Z (or even a sc one) then it's a bit more even. (APS TT Zs push 400hp and 430ft tq :) on stock internals)

But I do agree on the sleeper bit :)

Proably some of the guys from the other channel since they've all stayed over @ Emma's afaik for her birthday :)