squeaky rattle around driver wheel :S

Garyt350z

I'm gettin a squeaky rattle noise when goin over potholes, speed bumps and even when tapping the brakes. It's not banana arm or bushes tho cause i replaced both and used superpro bushes just about 2months ago. Could it be the shock? Or what else is down there that it's affected with them movements? Cheers in advance for any advice or help! :)

Edited by Garyt350z

It's definitely outside the cabin, when i say squeaky I mean like mechanical squeaky sound like something is worn/dry and it's only when suspension is under load like rough road surface and speed bumps. It's fine when on smooth road. I would have assumed it was the compression arm (banana) if I hadn't already changed both after my passenger fell fault that common knocking sound, which cured that problem. but this sounds different in the sense it's not the same clonking/knocking noise. How would a front shock behave if it was knackered? Oh and yeah the front drivers wheel areas as opposed to the sterring wheel. :)

• Like 1

It's definitely outside the cabin, when i say squeaky I mean like mechanical squeaky sound like something is worn/dry and it's only when suspension is under load like rough road surface and speed bumps. It's fine when on smooth road. I would have assumed it was the compression arm (banana) if I hadn't already changed both after my passenger fell fault that common knocking sound, which cured that problem. but this sounds different in the sense it's not the same clonking/knocking noise. How would a front shock behave if it was knackered? Oh and yeah the front drivers wheel areas as opposed to the sterring wheel. :)

I think I have a similar problem...! Only 'clunks and rattles' when over a speed bump or rough surface. Wheels off for a look over the weekend...!

Have u replaced ur banana arms yet? That usually the problem 90% of the time in these cases but am stumped cause I have mine upgraded and replaced already! :( ps it will he hard to tell if it is the banana arm or not by taking the wheels off, I just went thru process of elimination then bit the bullet and bobs ur uncle problem solved