Latest Nismo 370Z, White on M23 Today

Jp606

Same questions that were going through my head when I was following it! Yes it looks £30k plus, easily more, but the performance on paper lets it down unfortunately. Thinking about what other cars you could get for the same money, there's a lot more desirable cars out there imo, but really depends what you are after. They are rare for one thing and probably the last big engined NA Z that will be produced.

Same questions that were going through my head when I was following it! Yes it looks £30k plus, easily more, but the performance on paper lets it down unfortunately. Thinking about what other cars you could get for the same money, there's a lot more desirable cars out there imo, but really depends what you are after. They are rare for one thing and probably the last big engined NA Z that will be produced.

Honest answer, I like it!

Personally I am a massive fan of the MK2 but wish it had a little more bang for buck.