Kev and Baptist's personal spat

Kev946

A particularly nasty little man, with no regard for anyone but himself.

Fancy nicking the stickers as well.

This place will do better without him.

Interesting comment, considering you deserted this website for the OC and have only just returned. So on what basis is this assessment?

In anycase, if this is going to turn into a slanging match I suggest we all move on and this thread is closed. I don't see any constructive reason for it being open???

Interesting comment, considering you deserted this website for the OC and have only just returned. So on what basis is this assessment?

In anycase, if this is going to turn into a slanging match I suggest we all move on and this thread is closed. I don't see any constructive reason for it being open???

Points noted Kev, will discuss with other mods and admin. :thumbs:

Ever stop to think why I stopped posting on here, Kev????

Every thread was ruined by Val and his megalomanic rantings.

Frankly he just turned me, and alot of others off.

Ive known Val long before you came along Kev, the previous board that Val and co deserted to set up this place was in place a good 4 years ago now. Thats the basis for my assessment.

Sorry if I've touched a raw nerve talking about 'mate', but I sometimes wonder if anyone on here actually has a pair of balls, and will speak their mind about things.

This is my opinion, but I get the feeling others are thinking the same thing.

Feel free to lock this thread if you wish, I do find it ironic that you of all people want this thread locking due to slanging matches, i seem to remember every thread not so long back was you whinging about how you've been ill treated on the O.C etc etc. You were quite happy to pull the punches then.

:surrender:

It will only be locked if it gets out of hand and degenerate's into a slanging match and become's abusive, everyone is free to air their views on the subject.

A reminder also that mods/admin on here do have the ball's to speak their mind, thats why in recent months the running of the site (team) as changed. :)

So guy's you have been warned. If it gets personal it will be locked.

Ive known Val long before you came along Kev, the previous board that Val and co deserted to set up this place was in place a good 4 years ago now. Thats the basis for my assessment.

Sorry if I've touched a raw nerve talking about 'mate', but I sometimes wonder if anyone on here actually has a pair of balls, and will speak their mind about things.

Feel free to lock this thread if you wish, I do find it ironic that you of all people want this thread locking due to slanging matches, i seem to remember every thread not so long back was you whinging about how you've been ill treated on the O.C etc etc. You were quite happy to pull the punches then.

Welcome back then mate :thumbs:

Lets move it on eh? Things change. :)

You've not touched a nerve and you aint my mate. Don't know you from Adam. I do kow Val personally and always got on well with him. What I do know is you are out spoken, so assume any diagreement with Val was not one sided. Your return to these forums wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you don't have a Zed anymore would it? And we all know how welcome the OC is for non Zed owners. So don't blame Val.

Also, why have a go at me? Exactly my point that this thread is degenerating into a slanging match which does no one any favours so should be locked. Yes I had a disagreement on the OC forums but with one person only. Why drag this all up again? Let's just say I've learned it ain't worth it and moved on. Live and let live I say. Val was a true Zed enthrusiast and personally I got on well with the guy so will be sorry to see him go.

Nuff said. Thread should be locked.

What, just because you've had your say, Kev?

When I was refering to mate, I was refering to Val, I should have put a your in front of it, my mistake.

Why have a go at you?? I didnt realise I was, to be honest.

Just replying to your comments.

My return to this forum is down to the leaving of Val, yes. Nothing to do with what car I own. I have never left the OC, no matter what car I have owned. ;)

The OC is very welcome to non zed owners Kev, just not yourself. ;)

The fact that you still have a comment about the OC in your sig says it all Kev. ;) you in fact dragged up the OC in this thread, not me.

This is all very childish so won't respond. :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Chill mate is my advice. I prefer to try and get on with all clearly unlike yourself....:thumbs:

PS: I forgot all about the sig OC thingy. Hardly relevant anymore since I've not a Zed for nearly 18 months. Who cares about the OC. :p