R33 Skyline Wheels

Ross Mac

Hi - Does anyone know if wheels from an R33 skyline would fit on a Z?

A bloke I know is Skyline mad and changes his wheels pretty often, he has a nice set of deep dish 19's on at them moment and I know he is looking to shift them on.

Just wondering if anyone knew if they would fit?

Hi - Does anyone know if wheels from an R33 skyline would fit on a Z?

A bloke I know is Skyline mad and changes his wheels pretty often, he has a nice set of deep dish 19's on at them moment and I know he is looking to shift them on.

Just wondering if anyone knew if they would fit?

PCD is the same but you would need to know what offset his wheels are.

I'll ask him and find out.

I am pretty sure they are 8.5x19 on the front and 9.5 x 19 out back.

What type of offset range will suit?

I've seen a variety of offsets mentioned on here depending upon the width of the wheel - dont want them sticking out too far, or worse them being too close to the brembo's for comfort!!

I've seen a variety of offsets mentioned on here depending upon the width of the wheel - dont want them sticking out too far, or worse them being too close to the brembo's for comfort!!

Most zed offsets are from about +18 upto about +28. Not really heard of people outside of these offsets. :)

Most zed offsets are from about +18 upto about +28. Not really heard of people outside of these offsets. :)

correct :thumbs:

:yahoo: I know something about something!! Not a lot but hey!! :teeth:

You were taught by a master though! ;)

Yeah, where is Jacko these days?? :p

Yeah, where is Jacko these days?? :p

Away working in Amsterdam, well i think he said that. :surrender:

Yeah sorry guys...... been working solidly for the last 4 weeks in The Hague, Netherlands. Got another week then hopefully will be back....

Not had any chance to get online due to the hours being worked (a lot!) therefore this is the first chance I've been able to grab a few mins on since ages ago....

I'll catch up with you all soon hopefully! Guess we need to sort Wales details out etc! :blush:

Good to hear from you Mark. No need to be sorry especially if your working away. :thumbs:

Will sort Wales when your back but only 2 weeks to go. :scare:

I know..... will have to catch up soon about it, cos if we doing same lunch etc then I'll need to sort! :scare:

If you can round up definite numbers etc in the mean time. I'm jsut packing etc to be going off again soon, so i'll be offline for another week or so....