drivers side windscreen wiper

G1uk2010

About a week ago when we had a frozen icy morning my front screen was frozen. I sprayed it with deicer and left for a minute or 2 with car running. I then drove off and turned on my wipers... The passenger side done a full turn but the driver side didn't move for about 5 seconds then wiped up the screen and stopped.

A minute later it then return back to normal position. Since then it's caught really bad on the passenger side and the blade snaps back over. I get out the car and move the driver side blade slightly where it's rested and things are ok for a bit then this all happens again. Tonight it's done it and seemed to have shagged the blade motor. It moves slightly then when returning to normal it drops too far and clips the tip of the bonnet.

I'm not sure if they can be re synced or if the motor is now burnt out. Anyone else had any issues or know what a fix might be as I now can't drive in the rain??

Edited by G1uk2010