Aftermarket Seats in 350z

philw99

After any advise people have regarding after market seats....

:help:

Main aim of changing the seats in so my head doesn't touch the roof! (With helmet on!) so could do with being lower down if possible, also the small safety aspect of using standard seats with 5 point harnesses.

Investigations so far have pointed me towards the following seat:

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/oncirrus/3/file/0123456789/0123456789/137_R2012_Technical%20sheet_Seat%20%20EVO%20II_VTR_V00_No%20price.pdf

Went along to demon tweeks to sit on them, that came out as my favourite.

next is seat rails, started looking at this:

http://www.buddyclubuk.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.cgi?WD=350z&PN=INTERIOR%2ehtml#a105

They talk about the holes having to be

"Buddyclub seat rails are capable of mounting seats that have side mounted bolts 290mm approx apart centre to centre" Emailed them to ask.

Aware I'll have to add a resister to stop the airbag light coming on, see a forum post for that :D

I'v got the Sparco Rev seats, so a cheaper option to what your looking at and mine are on omp brackets! Sits well, comfortable and looks awesome but never worn with helmet so can't help in that department! :D

Take it yours don't move? Pain to fit them? Sparco Rev's look good might take a look at them.

There a cheaper option but you do have to be slim to get in and out with out effort! Not a pain to fit at all but the passenger seat is fully fixed but the drivers seat has 3 slider options which are all pretty close to each other!

I know that might sound silly but the furthest to the closest to the pedal settings really isn't that much of a difference haha

I'm 5ft 9 and there fine for me! In fact I love them haha