Swap - Buddyclub Pro Spec 3 (350z Exhaust)

Neilp

Hi Gents, Ladies,

I'm looking to swap out my Buddyclub system for something a little more subtle. Due to an impending house purchase I'm no longer getting time or the money to go to the track as much as I would like to. SO now my car is going under a full makeover with all vinyls being removed, lots of bodywork changes and also the exhaust.

I'm looking to swap for a decent quality exhaust which isn't overly loud. I'm not looking for any Scorpion, Cobra or Japspeed swaps. I've already tried combinations of all of them and now looking for something a little different. I'm looking for, preferably, something of a true-dual nature, however I will consider a swap for a full Nismo System. This exhaust does sound epic but unfortunately due to me getting older its now becoming too loud :lol::blush: It will come with all bolts and gaskets. This is a full system which comes from the cats back which means this will do away with the standard y-pipe

I haven't posted a page with the date on it as the winds blowing a gale outside however my reg is in it and most people on here know my car and also me.

The exhaust will be removed over the next week or so and machine polished as its looking a little dirty at the moment. This exhaust was never a high shine exhaust though; somewhat more of a dull brushed steel look. The exhaust has covered around 1.5k miles on my car in the past 2 years.

Here's a few quick snaps from today.

IMG_9241_zpsa95b4f55.jpg

IMG_9240_zps53932ffd.jpg

IMG_9243_zps9496e580.jpg

Send me over some idea's if you fancy a change.

• Like 1

If anybody has a Nismo exhaust they may part with I'd be willing to swap with cash your way.

Any exhaust I'm looking to swap with should have a 3" diameter centre section or twin 2.5" true dual, preferably.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...