Silver 350 chichester

jimboy2

• 3 months later...

Benjy, Im always seeing you and yours. Im guessing yours is also the one parked behind the flats by the roundabout in Arundel, as you drive down towards the Engine Shed?

Had mine washed today at Homebase. Normally they are very good, but front bumper now scratched. Was looking for an excuse for a complete respray to address a few A27 chips etc. She is going into Dynamic Paint next week for a full treatment. Same colour, but richer!

man, I'm in chichester everyday, and never get bloody spotted. I might spot my own car soon.... haha

Lol I have never been spotted either. I should probably drive mine a bit more

I spotted your car in Whiteley village shopping centre quite a while back, I only recognised it as it was for sale a few weeks before hand, was one I was looking at before I got mine, must of been when you just got it??

man, I'm in chichester everyday, and never get bloody spotted. I might spot my own car soon.... haha

Lol I have never been spotted either. I should probably drive mine a bit more

I spotted your car in Whiteley village shopping centre quite a while back, I only recognised it as it was for sale a few weeks before hand, was one I was looking at before I got mine, must of been when you just got it??

Got it around June last year I think. We are quite frequently in whitely. Be there loads more when they open Five Guys haha.

You should get to one of the meets. There was a nice drive down to Brighton this morning. And the 350z stand looked great

• 2 weeks later...

Benjy, Im always seeing you and yours. Im guessing yours is also the one parked behind the flats by the roundabout in Arundel, as you drive down towards the Engine Shed?

Had mine washed today at Homebase. Normally they are very good, but front bumper now scratched. Was looking for an excuse for a complete respray to address a few A27 chips etc. She is going into Dynamic Paint next week for a full treatment. Same colour, but richer!

Flat...? FLAT??? That's my 3 Bed House you're talking about my good man!!!! :D Just kidding, yea you're quite right. That's me!