Nissan London West

biggles

Hi, anyone got any experience of the relatively new Nissan London West dealership near Park Royal? They seem to be an NHPC too.

I am looking to get my 6 year service and MOT done soon. Reviewing the service history against schedule I have figured out the coolant should have been changed at year 3, P3 should have been performed in year 4 (P1 performed) and plugs in year 5 so I fear this is going to be an expensive year :wacko:. Brake fluid has been changed every 2 years though so I seem to be in the clear regarding that.

I'm not too fussed about the late plug change as it's a low mileage car and running no hotter than usual so I assume a very late coolant change is not a big deal either.

I work for a auto transport industry and they have done work on my fleet cars, they are shite. Have damaged cars I have dropped and left, also done some shoddy repair work. Thats in my 6 years experience with them.

Its basically a old Renault dealership called Renault London West (RLW) part of the Renault Retail Group who now do Nissans.... as the previous Nissan dealer for the area used to be on Boston Manor Road but they changed and merged with the Renault garage in Park Royal.

If its for your zed... i would say don't.

Have had them work on customers Renault Trafics and also for recall Clio's... take an age and customer have been uphappy with work done...

Similar to this guys story with most of my cars: http://www.allinlond...1068/108528.php

Edited by jbrunouk

Thanks jbrunouk.

I remember the Renault dealership that used to be there now you mention it. The Boston Manor and Mill Hill Nissan dealers have switched from West London Motor Group to Westway.

Yes it is westway but they did go through a transition period of some kind as i have had Nissan Jukes and Quashqai to book for some repairs few months ago and they said they were not uundertaking service work only sales at the time and they refered to me to RLW, I tried to book in another NIssan Juke for some work, but they cannot see until mid/end of January.... Company have adv me to RLW but I refuse and will let the car depreciatelose monday sitting there before putting it in there.