Black 350 roadster - Shoreham

terry06

Got a wave from the driver of a black 350z roadster this morning on the way to work by the red lion pub. I noticed too late to wave back.

Seen you on the morning run a few times when I have been driving the Saxo but first time I've seen you in the zed. Anyone on here?

Oh, that'll likely be me then. I tend to wave at every 350z, but I only do little hands up as I get blanked by most! I wouldn't generally wave at a Saxo though, so I'll keep my eyes peeled!!

I work in Shoreham, so do the drive every week day.

See you both again soon, I'm sure.

Ali

Edited by Roobies8
  • Like 1

I saw you too late to put my hand up, i wasn't blanking you intentionally lol. Your car was one of the reasons i looked at 350's after seeing it quite often. Sure I'll see you soon, I'll be using the zed for work quite alot in the next few weeks!

• Like 1

I saw you too late to put my hand up, i wasn't blanking you intentionally lol. Your car was one of the reasons i looked at 350's after seeing it quite often. Sure I'll see you soon, I'll be using the zed for work quite alot in the next few weeks!

Really.....after seeing mine! I'm hoping it wasn't one of the days the Seagulls got it at work!

Fab cars, love mine to bits. See you for a wave soon!

Really.....after seeing mine! I'm hoping it wasn't one of the days the Seagulls got it at work!

I have always liked them anyway but seeing yours on the way to work a few times confirmed that i wanted one. They are a bit different to the usual bmw/audi/mercs everyone i know seems to have or want

I'm in Shoreham at the moment so I'll keep an eye out!

Hope to see you guys around soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I have always liked them anyway but seeing yours on the way to work a few times confirmed that i wanted one. They are a bit different to the usual bmw/audi/mercs everyone i know seems to have or want

I'm in Shoreham at the moment so I'll keep an eye out!

Hope to see you guys around soon!

Was this you I waved to this morning?

Edited by Roobies8
  • Like 1

Didn't see you at all yesterday morning. I should really drink some coffee before I leave!

Yellow should stand out but you'd be surprised how many people have pulled out on me, much more than when I drive the dull silver saxo!

Edited by terry06