JL Audio 12" Powerwedge Subwoofer

mrchic

For sale

JL Audio 12 inch enclosed Sub Woofer in sealed carpeted box

I am not sure of the exact model number and i got this as part of a package (second hand) with some Speakers i sold to a member on here.

It has alun type screws holding speaker in, and some are worn. I did remove them at some point to look for the model number and can check again if needed.

Its untested and probably not suitable for the Zed, but its a nice box and someone may be interested.

Retails at around £100 , I am asking for £40 but would need collecting from Essex (Chelmsford area) and ideally tested before taken away (has push down terminals for the cables)

Will throw in a JBL 3 channel amp too (untested)

IMG_2688_zps40969013.jpg

Edited by mrchic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks James, unfortunately the sub isn't dual voice which I believe is what I need for my Jag, real bargain though I am sure someone will snap it up!

Have you STILL not sorted your audio? Man I've done a complete ipad install, started work on the V8 swap and you're still faffing about a dual voice cool. All this spare time...... Man oh man :stir: