Drifters assemble.......

Nutter

Handbrake - nice to have but not necessary IMO, there are very few occasions (slow right angle corners, extended a drift where speed is reducing) you actually need one, the money would be far better spent on lock mods IMO. Ive run every diff you can think of on a variety of 200SX's and actually find the Zed LSD is pretty good, a 2 way would be amazing but they aint cheap.

Other than that they are a piece of cake to slide about, and due to the torque curve I dont think they are lacking in oomph either, if I was looking at making a Zed into a comp car Id be trying to save weight first and foremost :thumbs:

I agree about the handbrake as I said it would make things slightly easier with scrubbing speed off for slow corners.

I found the lsd to be ok, but sometimes lets go. I'm going to try and swap the diff oil to see if this helps it at all.

Never had an issue with getting her to slide more a case of hard to keep her in a straight line with all the assists off haha.

To be honest I'm not even going to attempt to build this into a comp car as I enjoy the fact it's a gt car with all its luxuries then turn all the assists off and it's play time.