Clutch is very heavy compared to other zeds

hensh65

Hey guys,

Done a search and saw someone mention that there is a spring that wears out in the assembly of the clutch that could cause a Zeds clutch to be heavier than another Zeds.

Got to drive Neilps car at the weekend there and his clutch is 90% lighter than mine. My left calf is so much over powered to my right that I now walk with a limp :lol:

Clutch was changed 900miles before I bought the car but don't know what he swapped it too and if he done the fly at the same time. It doesn't slip or make any noises, doesnt even bother me until I drive another car and get back into it and get the fright I always get when I try to depress the clutch :lol:

Any ideas?

While I have you more mechanically minded Zedabits, the ECU remaps itself to accomadate different fuels etc. If you change the exhaust/ plenum etc does it take these into account and a an actual remap will get the best out of them? Or does it not take them into account and probably ruin the performance without getting a remap?

Cheers :)