Creepy bloke at Zed-fest, phantom detailer!

signwizard

Yes - I delivered Jonathans trophy last night, he was quite chuffed! :teeth:

At least an UY got Highly commended :)

Yes - wax, two buckets, speed detailer, glass cleaner, autosol and whole host of microfibre cloths on the shopping list eh Paul?

Ive just cut all my photos to DVD to take over to the Z club today.

Ill spend this evening resizing a selection for posting up.

Paul - www.detailingworld.co.uk - a few hours on there, a few ££££s spent on gear and you'll be as anal as me :blush: Although the Custard doesn't show swirls and marks like kuro does :rant: you might not get so bad.

Craig @ muddydetail.co.uk is your man too. However, your car is 1 WEEK old, it doesn't need him yet.

Despite the ZedFest being having a little disappointing turn out I enjoyed the day and had a great time. Nice burgers too :yuck:

However, your car is 1 WEEK old, it doesn't need him yet.

It could do. Although its a week old its been sitting around for two and a half years, probably getting cleaned by Nissan YTS monkeys with gritty sponges :dry::scare:

Do they have YTS in Cyprus? ;)

However, your car is 1 WEEK old, it doesn't need him yet.

It could do. Although its a week old its been sitting around for two and a half years, probably getting cleaned by Nissan YTS monkeys with gritty sponges :dry::scare:

Do they have YTS in Cyprus? ;)

Imagine the dust and grit in Cyprus ;)

Nice try Rookie - but.... you have NOWHERE near enough cloths there Paul to even gain entry to the pre-entry area of our club :p

Alot more investment is needed :lol: We're not some cheapo back street club you can wander in off the street with your shirt neck open and GOLD Z badge hanging in your chest hair :teeth:

For consideration members need: 2 (preferably 3) buckets, a good quality shampoo, Grit Guard, Poorboy's Waffle Weave drying towels, 350 microfibre cloths, Last Touch (or similar) detailing spray...

:lol:

See Paul, you know now why Jonathan has never seen the inside of my garage when he has been round - the shame of the single bucket and yellow bath sponge would be all too much I fear.

Anyway - yours did look good at the show Jonathan. I reckon it was the sun (or lack of) that let the yellow down. :p

Did you see the owner of the beast, with the portable polisher and buffer! :scare: