BMW 1 SERIES 116I SE. BMW FSH. 1 PREVIOUS OWNER.

3sjr

Selling a BMW for a the other half here is the ebay ad :) its been very well looked after

"I am very reluctantly selling my stunning example of the BMW 116SE.

It is in excellent condition both inside and out. If you are looking for this model upon seeing you will buy, as it is the best example for sale right now.

I would first like to point out the four biggest reasons you will not find a better example.

· I am the second owner (lady) from new (the first being a company that used it for motorway miles only)

· The car has FULL BMW SERVICE HISTORY with the company before me and in my ownership.

· The front bumper and bonnet have just undergone a full re-spray from an approved BMW garage for the sale. This means the front is just how it left the showroom (you wont find another like this).

· Just had new brake pads all round and ……. Run flats with good tread all round.

It is in excellent condition inside (seat covers always on) and out, looked after very well, and driven by a non smoking pet free lady. It has been regularly hand washed and waxed using premium detailing products. Has just undergone a three stage detail using full Autoglym products and HD wax by an Autoglym professional representative.

Now for the luxuries and optional extras that come with the my BMW,

Electric windows, Air conditioning, Parking aid, Ipode/Iphone auxiliary cable (allows hands free calling), CD player, Height adjustable driver's seat, Height adjustable passenger seat, Folding rear seats, Child seat points (Isofix system), Alloy wheels, Power steering, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, Side airbags, Passenger airbags.

Long MOT, not due until Jan 2015

Also included in the sale is Tax until September so the car is ready to be driven away hassle and cost free.

In summary it is a regrettable sale but the car has served its intended purpose. It has been mechanically maintained to the highest OEM standard at BMW garages only. The car has wanted for nothing being cleaned by hand only on a regular basis.

I would like to point out even the slightest imperfections, every car has them. As already stated the front is in perfect condition. The alloys have slight curbing, by no means bent buckled etc all run true. There is a small scratch on the boot lid (camera will not even pic it up) but like I said I would like to be as honest as possible so you know exactly what you are buying.

Please note: Private plate does not come in the sale and will be retained by myself.

Thanks

"

image-7_zps0180d371.pngimage-4_zps5e4f9fbd.pngimage-2_zps867ed114.pngimage-6_zps60cc60db.pngimage-5_zps083f9bd7.pngimage-8_zps5fbb5cc3.png