Wanted Amber / Orange 06-08 front reflectors

Martinjj

Hi folks,

Some of you may have seen the project that i am currently setting up to make some lovely looking DRL's for 06-08 zeds, i need a pair of standard OEM front reflectors (the amber ones) and its important that they are from 06-08 Zeds, I don't need clear ones just yet as they are a bit pricey for taking apart and protoyping.. Condition is unimportant as long as they are whole, ( scratched and scuffed are welcome ).

I don't want to whip mine off my car just yet as its my daily and i shudder at the thought of two gaping holes in the front.

PM me details if you have any, cash is waiting.. cheers

Edited by Martinjj

Hi folks,

Some of you may have seen the project that i am currently setting up to make some lovely looking DRL's for 06-08 zeds, i need a pair of standard OEM front reflectors (the amber ones) and its important that they are from 06-08 Zeds, I don't need clear ones just yet as they are a bit pricey for taking apart and protoyping.. Condition is unimportant as long as they are whole, ( scratched and scuffed are welcome ).

I don't want to whip mine off my car just yet as its my daily and i shudder at the thought of two gaping holes in the front.

PM me details if you have any, cash is waiting.. cheers

Got a pair in top order as changed mine to clear a couple of months ago

• Like 1